[CMake] [CPACK] symlink problem and man cpack issue

kassim orra kassimorra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:38:55 EDT 2012

Hi David,

First, thanks for the help.

I didn't use any argument, I posted all my cpack script. I really don't
know why, there is somewhere I could change the /lib path inside the cpack
script ?

I posted all my cpack code, I'm starting to write it and when I finally
work's, Im gonna change it for relative path's.

Here is all my log:
[root at root source]# cpack -E
CPack: Create package using TGZ
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Install directory: /root/medsquare/
CPack Error: Cannot create symlink: /lib/libQtDeclarative.so-->
libQtDeclarative.so.4.7.4
CPack Error: Error when generating package:

thanks

Kassim