[CMake] Impossible to link SDLmain and LibXml2

julien.plu at redaction-developpez.com julien.plu at redaction-developpez.com
Tue Mar 6 14:58:43 EST 2012

Hi,

I have a problem with cmake not to compile but to link my .exe.

I use SDL, OpenGL, FMOD, LibXml2 and a personal library. But when I try to
compile my program LibXml2 and SDLmain are not include into the command line
to link my .exe.

Enclosed my CMakeList.txt and CMakeCache.txt and here the line for the
linker into build.make:

Output/shootspace.exe: C:/MinGW/lib/libSDL.dll.a

Output/shootspace.exe: C:/MinGW/lib/libfmodex.a

Output/shootspace.exe: CMakeFiles/shootspace.dir/build.make

Output/shootspace.exe: CMakeFiles/shootspace.dir/objects1.rsp

                @$(CMAKE_COMMAND) -E cmake_echo_color --switch=$(COLOR)
--red --bold "Linking CXX executable Output/shootspace.exe"

                "/c/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/bin/cmake.exe" -E remove
-f CMakeFiles/shootspace.dir/objects.a

                /C/MinGW/bin/ar.exe cr CMakeFiles/shootspace.dir/objects.a
@CMakeFiles/shootspace.dir/objects1.rsp

                /C/MinGW/bin/g++.exe      -Wl,--whole-archive
CMakeFiles/shootspace.dir/objects.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive  -o
Output/shootspace.exe -Wl,--out-implib,Output/libshootspace.dll.a
-Wl,--major-image-version,0,--minor-image-version,0
-Lsource/lib/gtl/lib/mingw -lmingw32 /C/MinGW/lib/libSDL.dll.a -lpthread
-lglu32 -lopengl32 /C/MinGW/lib/libfmodex.a -lgtl -lkernel32 -luser32
-lgdi32 -lwinspool -lshell32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lcomdlg32 -ladvapi32

As you can see, LibXml2 library and SDLmain library are found in
CMakeCache.txt but not include in build.make because –lxml2 and –lSDLmain
are missing.

Why ? I do something wrong in my CMakeList.txt ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers.

Julien Plu

Etudiant en 2ème année de Master Ingénierie en Intelligence Artificielle à
l’Université Montpellier 2.

Mes projets Web sémantique : http://data.lirmm.fr

Page personnelle : http://jplu.developpez.com

Responsable de la rubrique Web sémantique
<http://web-semantique.developpez.com/>  de Developpez.com.

Fichier FOAF (version RDF) : http://jplu.developpez.com/julien

Fichier FOAF (version RDFa) : http://jplu.developpez.com/julien.html

Adresse mail personnelle : julien.plu at redaction-developpez.com