[CMake] find_package(Subversion) fails when run by an automated Jenkins build

Massaro Alessio Alessio.Massaro at mediobanca.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 12:30:30 EST 2012

Switching the Jenkins node services to run under the correct build service AD domain account fixed the problem...I think. I did the switch to fix some other unrelated problem, then went back to address this one, and found that it had fixed itself.

Before fixing itself, the Jenkins node services were running under the built-in system account.

Thanks very much for the feedback!