[CMake] /STACK:10000000 being added to linker in Visual Studio?

Robert Dailey rcdailey.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:19:54 EDT 2012

This flag is appended to DLL targets too, so I created this (i haven't
tested it yet though):

function( _remove_stack_flag target_name )
get_property( flags TARGET ${target_name} PROPERTY COMPILE_FLAGS )
string( REGEX REPLACE "/STACK:[0-9]+" "" flags ${flags} )
set_property( TARGET ${target_name} PROPERTY COMPILE_FLAGS ${flags} )
endfunction()

I call this once for each target I define.