[CMake] /STACK:10000000 being added to linker in Visual Studio?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jun 27 15:17:45 EDT 2012

You could do:

  string(REPLACE "/STACK:10000000 " "" CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS
"${CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS}")

after the first project command in the top level CMakeLists file. (Or
"/STACK:some other number" to change it, instead of the empty string
to just remove it...)

The /STACK string only appears in the two files:

  Modules/Platform/Windows-Intel.cmake
  Modules/Platform/Windows-cl.cmake

HTH,
David