[CMake] Problems with FindBoost.cmake

Christian Henning chhenning at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:48:40 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Michael Jackson
<mike.jackson at bluequartz.net> wrote:
> Where is your boost installed at? What operating system are you using? Is this boost precompiled or compiled by you?
> If you set BOOST_ROOT as a cmake variable and point it to the top level directory of your boost installation does that help?
>
> For example if you boost is installed in C:\Boost then set BOOST_ROOT to C:\Boost

Did you see the debug output?

I'm setting all sorts of variables. Like BOOST_ROOT,
Boost_ADDITIONAL_VERSIONS, Boost_DEBUG, BOOST_INCLUDEDIR,
BOOST_LIBRARYDIR, etc

I think the problem is that findboost.cmake cannot match my binary names.

Regards,
Christian