[CMake] Failed to submit ctest report to public.kitware.com CDash server

hce jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:23:05 EDT 2012

Thanks David. The wiki page I referenced is from
http://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Testing_With_CTest.

But I am not running ctest at VTK package, rather try to test cdash from my
own source package build, I added the setup from your link to the
CMakeLists.txt, but still failed at the same problem of couldn't resolve
host.

Submit files (using http)
   Using HTTP submit method
   Drop site:http://
   Submit failed, waiting 5 seconds...
   Retry submission: Attempt 1 of 3
   Submit failed, waiting 5 seconds...
   Retry submission: Attempt 2 of 3
   Submit failed, waiting 5 seconds...
   Retry submission: Attempt 3 of 3
   Error message was: Couldn't resolve host '"
   Problems when submitting via HTTP

David Cole wrote