[CMake] Failed to submit ctest report to public.kitware.com CDash server

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jul 3 07:38:51 EDT 2012

The correct CTEST_DROP_* variable values are listed in VTK's
CTestConfig.cmake file:

  http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=CTestConfig.cmake;h=b7f08577cd5073e009e5fbc7e0d7be238be5b94b;hb=master

After configuring a VTK build tree, you should just be able to run:

  ctest -D Experimental

in the build tree. You should NOT have to set any of these variables
anywhere to submit a VTK dashboard...

What wiki page are you referring to?? (I'm pretty sure whichever one
it is, it contains some seriously outdated information at this point,
and we should clean it up...)

Thanks, and hope this helps,
David