[CMake] Visual Studio 2010 is crashing when building project

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:27:50 EST 2012

Is it normal for the C++ project icon in the solution explorer to look like
"web projects"? I see a globe around angle brackets < > in the small icon.

I think I'm having some NTFS permission issues that is causing a bad
install of VS. My macro explorer won't function and shows "Catastrophic
Error" when I try to add/delete macros.

---------
Robert Dailey