[CMake] Visual Studio 2010 is crashing when building project

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:23:43 EST 2012

>> I am using CMake 2.8.7 and generating for VS2010. When I build any
>> project, visual studio crashes. I think it might be because of ZERO_CHECK.

I have not seen any Visual Studio 2010 crashes from cmake based
projects and I have used VS2010 for over 1 year on 5 to 10 machines
mostly in x64. I am using SP1 however since there is an optimization
bug in the retail version that causes Qt applications (designer ..) to
crash when compiled with Visual Studio 2010. With SP1 this crash goes
away.

John