[CMake] Possible? Post CTest xml files to CDash w/o ctest/build tree?

Thompson, Kelly G kgt at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 23 12:56:29 EST 2012

Hi,

I have been asked to run our ctest regression suite on a machine that is heavily firewalled.  This means that I cannot use 'ctest_submit()' from my ctest script to post the results to our CDash web site.  Through some script magic I can move the CTest xml files to a machine that can see our CDash server.  Is there a way to post these xml results to CDash w/o having the full ctest/build tree available?  Do you have an example?

Thanks,

-kt
---
Kelly Thompson