[CMake] CPack-NSIS component-based installer lacking components page...might I be forgetting something?

Patrick Ryan pryan at objectivity.ca
Fri Jan 13 16:56:04 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm using CMake 2.8.6 to generate an NSIS installer. We have two
separate projects; an application and a set of plugins to be used by
the application. The plugins are composed of four separate components
that can be selected during the installation (Filters, NonBSDPlugins,
Readers, Writers). When built on its own, the plugins installer
includes the 'Select Components' page as expected. When building the
application, which also includes the plugins project, no components
page appears.

My CPackConfig.cmake file has the following:

SET(CPACK_COMPONENTS_ALL
"BrandedRuntime;Development;Filters;NonBSDPlugins;Readers;Writers;Runtime;RuntimeLibraries;Unspecified")

SET(CPACK_COMPONENT_UNSPECIFIED_HIDDEN "TRUE")

SET(CPACK_COMPONENT_UNSPECIFIED_REQUIRED "TRUE")

Am I missing anything blatantly obvious? I'm quite stuck and haven't
been able to find anyone who's had a similar problem.

I can provide more details if necessary...apologies if I haven't
included enough.

--
Patrick