[CMake] cpack -G NSIS

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:19:11 EST 2012

On 01/11/2012 12:37 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
> 2012/1/11 Andrea Crotti<andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com>:
>
> Andrea,
>
> Could you please not drop the ML address?
> I know the reply-to-sender mode of the list may be annoying but it is
> the current setup
> so tha tyou need to re-add ML address when answering.

Sorry my mistake, actually I don't need to add manually, just remember
to press
the right key in Thunderbird..

I just wanted to try the packaging with NSIS, and since it builds exe on
Linux
it should probably cross compile, but I didn't set anything for that
myself so I
it might just try to compile for Linux and package in an NSIS package.

Attached the tar.gz with all the files, hopefully