[CMake] C/CXX/Fortran Compiler not found.

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Wed Jan 11 07:24:37 EST 2012

Hi Kedar,

if CMake can find the Fortran compiler and the command
"gcc" works from that same environment/DOS-box, then I
see no particular reason why CMake should not be able to
find it. Are the messages still the same (except for
the Fortran part)?

Note that you should start in a completely clean
directory,
as CMake keeps track of previous builds and build attempts
via all kinds of files in that directory. They may
interfere
with the proper operation.

Regards,

Arjen
On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:28:25 +0100
  Kedar Moharana <kedar.moharana at ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear Arjen,
>  Thank you very much for the reply.
> Indeed, gcc command is not working on windows command
>prompt.
>
> As you mentioned, I tried to set the path with
>"path=c:\MinGW\bin;%PATH%"
> command.
> Now gcc is working.
>
> when I tried to build with CMAKE, it can detect the
>Fortran compiler; but C
> and CXX is not detected yet.

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.