[CMake] C/CXX/Fortran Compiler not found.

Kedar Moharana kedar.moharana at ugent.be
Wed Jan 11 06:28:25 EST 2012

Dear Arjen,
  Thank you very much for the reply.
Indeed, gcc command is not working on windows command prompt.

As you mentioned, I tried to set the path with "path=c:\MinGW\bin;%PATH%"
command.
Now gcc is working.

when I tried to build with CMAKE, it can detect the Fortran compiler; but C
and CXX is not detected yet.

Here is the content of the C:\MinGW\bin folder:

 aclocal  aclocal-1.10  aclocal-1.11  aclocal-1.4  aclocal-1.5  aclocal-1.6
aclocal-1.7  aclocal-1.8  aclocal-1.9  addr2line.exe  ar.exe  as.exe
autoconf  autoconf-2.13  autoconf-2.68  autoheader  autoheader-2.13
autoheader-2.68  autom4te  autom4te-2.68  automake  automake-1.10
automake-1.11  automake-1.4  automake-1.5  automake-1.6  automake-1.7
automake-1.8  automake-1.9  autopoint  autoreconf  autoreconf-2.13
autoreconf-2.68  autoscan  autoscan-2.13  autoscan-2.68  autoupdate
autoupdate-2.13  autoupdate-2.68  c++.exe  c++filt.exe  cc.exe  cpp.exe
dlltool.exe  dllwrap.exe  elfedit.exe  envsubst.exe  g++.exe  gcc.exe
gcov.exe  gdb-python27.exe  gdb.exe  gdbserver-python27.exe  gdbserver.exe
gettext.exe  gettext.sh  gettextize  gfortran.exe  gprof.exe  iconv.exe
ifnames  ifnames-2.13  ifnames-2.68  ld.bfd.exe  ld.exe  libexpat-1.dll
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll  libgettextlib-0-18-1.dll  libgettextpo-0.dll
libgettextsrc-0-18-1.dll  libgfortran-3.dll  libgmp-10.dll  libgomp-1.dll
libiconv-2.dll  libintl-8.dll  libltdl-7.dll  libmpc-2.dll  libmpfr-1.dll
libobjc-3.dll  libquadmath-0.dll  libssp-0.dll  libstdc++-6.dll  libtool
libtoolize  list  mingw32-c++.exe  mingw32-cc.exe  mingw32-g++-4.6.2.exe
mingw32-g++.exe  mingw32-gcc-4.6.2.exe  mingw32-gcc.exe
mingw32-gfortran.exe  mingw32-make.exe  mingwm10.dll  msgattrib.exe
msgcat.exe  msgcmp.exe  msgcomm.exe  msgconv.exe  msgen.exe  msgexec.exe
msgfilter.exe  msgfmt.exe  msggrep.exe  msginit.exe  msgmerge.exe
msgunfmt.exe  msguniq.exe  ngettext.exe  nm.exe  objcopy.exe  objdump.exe
pthreadGC2.dll  quserex-test.exe  ranlib.exe  readelf.exe
recode-sr-latin.exe  size.exe  strings.exe  strip.exe  windmc.exe
windres.exe  xgettext.exe
Could you suggest why C and CXX compilers are not detected yet?

Best wishes,
Kedar