[CMake] CMake + Ninja

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:08:24 EST 2012

Peter,

FYI, I'm seeing a problem with the BRL-CAD build on the Mac with CMake
+ ninja using the latest git versions - when I try to run tclsh, I get
a problem with it trying to link
TARGET_INSTALLNAME_DIRlibtcl.8.5.dylib instead of the local
libtcl.8.5.dylib in the build directory.  This doesn't seem to happen
on Linux.

Also, a question - is it in the plans longer term to add build.ninja
files in subdirectories, so I can cd into a subdirectory and build
just what's required for that directory (i.e. like make)?  Or is ninja
a "toplevel-only" setup?

Cheers, and thanks,
CY