[CMake] Interrupt problems in cmake-gui

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 6 07:23:00 EST 2012

In addition the issue is with the Qt base GUI and Qt has all the APIs
necessary to accomplish what you need. There is  no need for boost to
fix the problem.

-----
Mike Jackson                     www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the shortness of the reply.