[CMake] Adding a reference to a .NET dll in my C++/CLI project

brian bmcandrews at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 17:32:21 EST 2012

I've been able to generate VS 2010 solution's via CMake for my C++/CLI
project (.NET project).  We've added the log4net.dll to the project by
hand.  This is the .NET version of the log4j project.  What I'd like to do
is add a reference to this DLL to the solution via cmake using a
Findlog4net.cmake file with a given version number but haven't figured out
how to integrate this since its a dll only.

I've tried,
find_library(LOG4NET_LIB  log4net ${PATH_TO_DLL_LOCATION})

but this hasn't worked.

Any ideas?

Brian