[CMake] XCode generator hangs when writing build config.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jan 4 11:05:17 EST 2012

What project are you running through CMake? Is it available for us to
try to reproduce here?

I've not heard of anything like this...

Can you use Activity Monitor to inspect the process and grab a sample
showing a call stack of what's happening when it's "hung"?

Does CMake have any child processes that run during the configure of
this project? (i.e. -- do you call execute_process with anything)

What else did you upgrade at the same time? :-)

Thx,
David