[CMake] XCode generator hangs when writing build config.

Axel Roebel axel.roebel at ircam.fr
Wed Jan 4 10:08:15 EST 2012

Hello

I just upgraded from 2.8.1 to 2.8.6 to be able to use the recently added
generator expressions in add_custom_command. Unfortunately, whenever I
try to generate a project for Xcode (Mac OSX 10.6.8, Xcode 3.2.6) the
project generator (command line as well as gui) hangs in the last phase
when it writes the project files. Is Xcode 3.2.6 no longer supported, or
does anybody have an idea what might be the problem?

I used cmake that comes from macports repository, but after that failed
I tried version 2.8.7 from the cmake download page, but that gave the
same  result (None).

Cheers
Axel

--
Axel Roebel
Head of the Analysis/Synthesis Team, IRCAM