[CMake] Common Properties in Visual Studio

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Feb 21 18:01:57 EST 2012

Actually, a correction:

Looks like the VS_DOTNET_REFERENCES target property is in CMake 2.8.7 already.

  $ cmake --help-property VS_DOTNET_REFERENCES
  cmake version 2.8.7
    VS_DOTNET_REFERENCES
         Visual Studio managed project .NET references

         Adds one or more semicolon-delimited .NET references to a generated
         Visual Studio project.  For example, "System;System.Windows.Forms".

It's the other commit that will first appear in 2.8.8...