[CMake] Common Properties in Visual Studio

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Feb 21 17:57:42 EST 2012

It's not completely out of scope, but it's not exactly aligned with
your typical cross-platform project either. So let's say it's low on
the priority list.

However, there are some new CMake properties in the 'next' and
'master' branches that will appear in the upcoming CMake 2.8.8
release.

See, for example, these recent commits:

  http://public.kitware.com/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=9e01aefd24cd23878bd88c2f3cae62b5e28802b0
  http://public.kitware.com/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=a1f976ce0e62baf513c8726c59aba5f75a0335c6

I think the VS_DOTNET_REFERENCES target property may be exactly what
you're asking for here. (It will be available in CMake 2.8.8 and
later.)

HTH,
David