[CMake] ctest return code

Tom Deblauwe tom.deblauwe at traficon.com
Wed Feb 15 15:57:31 EST 2012

Hello,

It is apparently a combination of the two things, first I had to check
the "RETURN_VALUE" of the ctest_test command and then issue a
fatal_error when not zero.
Secondly: This works if I test it like you suggest in a command window:
the %errorlevel% is set. However in the "git bash" shell thingy on
windows, I always get 0. I tried it now in linux too, and there the
"echo $?" is working and is showing me the error code instead of 0.

So thanks to both for the suggestions!
Best regards,
Tom,

--