[CMake] ctest return code

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Feb 15 11:31:33 EST 2012

Are you using "ctest_build" and "ctest_test" in your -S script? If so, then
ctest should fail with a non-zero result when there are build errors or
test failures.

Are you saying that you have test failures, but ctest returns 0?

Can you share your script, or reproduce this with a minimal example project?

Thx,
David