[CMake] Looking for framework in OS X 10.8 with CMake 2.8.8/2, 8.9 seems to be broken

Jason T. Slack-Moehrle slackmoehrle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:38:02 EDT 2012

David,

> My environment:
> ------------------------
> OS: OS X 10.8
> Xcode 4.4
> Cmake: Tried on both CMake 2.8.8 and CMake 2.8.9

I have the same except XCode 4.5 DP4

> FYI: I tried to load the OpenGL framework (located at
> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework) to check whether CMake was
> finding this "standard" framework but it does NOT either.

> Can anyone shed some light on this ?

I am very new to CMake, but this is what I am doing to load OpenGL

find_package(OpenGL REQUIRED)
include_directories(${OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR})

find_package(GLUT REQUIRED)
include_directories(${GLUT_INCLUDE_DIR})

[snip]

target_link_libraries( ${PROJECT_NAME} ${OPENGL_LIBRARIES} ${GLUT_LIBRARIES})

-Jason