[CMake] Windows Ninja cmcldeps.exe too verbose

Nils Gladitz gladitz at sci-vis.de
Wed Aug 22 05:34:09 EDT 2012

I'm trying the Ninja generator on windows with CMake 2.8.9.

When starting a build with "ninja" my console is flooded with messages
of the form:
"Note: including file: [...]" which I am guessing are generated by
cmcldeps(?).

It feels like all that output is slowing down the build considerably
since the windows console is relatively slow.
Of course it also makes actually relevant output difficult to spot.

Is there some way to turn the messages off?

Thanks in advance
Nils