[CMake] Total cmake newbie needs some help

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Aug 16 19:35:44 EDT 2012

If you're a total newcomer to cmake, you should maybe start here:

  http://cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake_tutorial.html

And then see all the articles/videos/webinars linked to from this page:

  http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/documentation.html

If you just want to get OpenLayer building quickly, may I suggest asking
for help from the OpenLayer community.

HTH,
David