[CMake] Mac debugging: provide a local FindX11.cmake?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Aug 16 16:32:44 EDT 2012

set (CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/CMakeFiles")

Note: I would select another name besides "CMakeFiles". CMake actually uses this name for its own files in your build directory. I bet there are more than a few "Clean up CMake" scripts floating around the net that just look for that name and do deletions. Just Saying try something like Modules or CMModules. Just a kind warning...

--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>