[CMake] Kitware Robot left some block-end command arguments

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Aug 15 19:51:30 EDT 2012

Thanks for the patch. I've applied it and pushed it to 'next'

  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=84b49be8f02aaf230164163a39c09049ed9f306d

By the way:

  git format-patch -1

is the perfect way to submit a patch for us to apply, especially an
easy one like this. It makes it a breeze to apply it, build and test
it locally first, and then push it to our stage and merge to 'next'.

Thanks!!