[CMake] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Aug 13 13:31:34 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Alexander Neundorf
<a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Friday 10 August 2012, David Cole wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>

>> Replies requested. Short replies only. Read on. Just a short reply
>
>> with bug numbers or links to the bugs is all we need here.
>

>> Example one-line reply:
>

>> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13463
>
> Personally I would prefer this link together with the title of the bug -
> makes it much faster to see what the bug is about:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=12621 - "Compatibility with Xcode
> 4.3"
>
> Alex

Adding the title would be fine with me. Although that does introduce
some data duplication. Even in this context, that's a little bit evil.
In the case of people making typos in the bug number or the title,
please clarify which one they're talking about before adding to the
roadmap. :-)