[CMake] Eclipse generator on mac

Alexander Broekhuis a.broekhuis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 03:02:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

Can you please post the output of the following command here ?

I've created a bug entry: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13464

 > Is there something I can do about this? Seeing everything three times is
>
> > really confusing.
>
> Ah, this is this one:

I thought this would be a good idea but know it seems people are more
> complaining about it than liking it...

Yeah this is the one. When relying on Eclipse and the Eclipse static
analyser I can understand the complains.

> > I am talking about the Source project. Generated
>
> > using -DCMAKE_ECLIPSE_GENERATE_SOURCE_PROJECT=TRUE.
>
> > If I add the team provided myself it all works ok, but this makes it
>
> > impossible to regenerate the project files. Can CMake add the team
> provider
>
> > during generation?
>
> Probably, I'll have a look.
>
> Can you create a ticket at http://public.kitware.com/Bug for cmake for