[CMake] CMake 2.8.8 Upgrade problem with Xcode on OS X 10.8

Etuka Onono etuka at tesco.net
Thu Aug 9 16:58:58 EDT 2012

Michael and David, thanks for responding.  Rest assured that I always truncate my build directory when I come to a sticky halt with Cmake.

Michael, I set a symmlink to /Developer/Applications/Xcode.app as you suggested, but this does not solve my problem (I know David had his doubts, I wanted to try anyway).  I do think you are right about it having something to do with information on older issues of Xcode, though, as I have a clean install of Xcode 4.4.1 and Cmake 2.8.8 that works (neither have been upgraded) and I have been as rigorous as I feel I can be in deleting all Cmake artefacts when installing Cmake 2.8.8 (removed anything vaguely related to Cmake in /Library and ~/Library, removed all the symmlinks in /usr/bin, etc).

Thanks,

Etuka Onono