[CMake] Generating multiple debian packages

Bruce Cartland bruce.cartland at pobox.com
Wed Aug 8 21:51:32 EDT 2012

I've been through this and experimented with samples kindly provided by
another user. Nothing works for debian packaging. What I think will work
is a "workaround" from another user in 2008
_http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2008-April/020967.html_, where I
generate my own CPackConfig-runtime.cmake and CPackConfig-dev.cmake files.

thanks for the pointers