[CMake] Dynamic analysis results only for broken tests?

Johannes Stallkamp johannes.stallkamp at rub.de
Mon Jan 31 03:22:58 EST 2011

Hello,

on our build server, I  have set up CTest 2.8.-rc1 to run dynamic
analysis with valgrind (3.6.0). Results are submitted to CDash 1.8.2.

However, I noticed that only results with at least one error/leak show
up in the dashboard. Tests that run flawlessly don't.
In the DynamicAnalysis.xml, all tests show up within the
TestList-Tags, but Test-Tags are only provided for those tests for
which valgrind reports at least one (potential or real) error, no
matter whether the test itself passed or failed.

Is this intended behaviour? Or could it be caused by any
misconfiguration on my end?

Kind regards
Johannes