[CMake] Use Eigen2 in CMake based project

Stefan Dänzer stefan.daenzer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:07:08 EST 2011

Wow, that was quick ;o)

thanks for the FindEigen2.cmake module. It works just fine.

Best regards,

Stefan

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Marcus D. Hanwell <
marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Stefan Dänzer <stefan.daenzer at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I have searched for the correct way to include the Eigen2 linear algebra
> > library in my CMake based project. But doing a search has not brought up
> > suitable result. Has anyone used Eigen2 in their project? A CMake sample
> > script including Eigen2 would be most helpful.
>
> We make extensive use of Eigen2 in Avogadro.
>
> http://avogadro.openmolecules.net/
>
> Helpful parts are our FindEigen CMake module,
>

> https://github.com/cryos/avogadro/blob/master/cmake/modules/FindEigen2.cmake
>
> As it is header only you just need to call,
>
> include_directories("${EIGEN2_INCLUDE_DIR}")
>
> to add it to the compiler include path, and you should be able to use
> it as expected.
>
> Marcus

Stefan Daenzer
Körnerplatz 8
04107 Leipzig

Tel.: +49-157-84993879

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and
dance like no one is watching." - Randall G Leighton