[CMake] [New Module] FindEXIF.cmake

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 21 10:49:53 EST 2011

The only thing I might add to it would be something like the following:

# Only set EXIF_ROOT_DIR to the environment variable if
# the user has not specifically set it as a "-D" variable
# on the command line or in CMake-GUI as a CMake Variable.
if ("${EXIF_ROOT_DIR}" STREQUAL "")
    SET (EXIF_ROOT_DIR  $ENV{EXIF_ROOT_DIR})
endif()

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio