[CMake] [New Module] FindEXIF.cmake

Simone Rossetto droscy85 at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 21 10:36:58 EST 2011

Hello to everyone.

I've written the new module FindEXIF.cmake that looks for libexif and I'd like to be the
maintainer for this module.

Attached to this email the FindEXIF.cmake. It works correctly on GNU/Linux and MacOSX,
while on Windows it requires the environment variable EXIF_ROOT_DIR to be set because
there isn't a default binaries installation for libexif on Windows, so the destination
folder of the "make install" depends on the "prefix" option used to build libexif.

I hope my module will be accepted.

Bye
Simone