[CMake] ctest crashes with HTTPS drop method

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jan 18 12:59:43 EST 2011

Did you build ctest yourself, or are you using Kitware's pre-built binaries?

The Kitware pre-built binaries do not have OpenSSL linked in. Therefore, you
cannot submit via https with the pre-built binaries.

If you built it yourself, you need to make sure the CMAKE_USE_OPENSSL option
is ON. It's OFF by default.

HTH,
David