[CMake] build.h instead of config.h

luxInteg lux-integ at btconnect.com
Mon Jan 17 23:15:04 EST 2011

Greetings,

I am learning cmake.  I progressed to doing configH checks (libtool to cmake
conversion).   I have followed useful tips I obtained from this list  and this
link:-

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:How_To_Write_Platform_Checks

 I have a test project    with the following features

--it generates a build.h  instead of a config.h (where it got the instruction
to generate the said   build..h from? -I do not know)

--the libtool build has these switches   -MT  -MD -MP   but   setting these as
definitions   to the migrated cmake setup leads to compile falure

Advice on both the above will be much appreciated

sincerely
luxInteg