[CMake] CMake Java Support

Andreas Schneider asn at redhat.com
Fri Jan 14 10:48:44 EST 2011

On Friday 14 January 2011 16:32:16 you wrote:
> Andreas,

Hi Allen,

>     Thanks, I do have most everything working, setting the version was the
> key!
> Concerning the '.' at the beginning of my proposed patch, I added that
> because the CMAKE_JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH_FINAL started with a seperator and I
> didn't look into why. I find this 'set' command very useful and I suggest
> you consider adding it (with or without the leading '.'). Note that I
> discovered a bug with Windows and the Visual Studio generator. The use of
> CMAKE_JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH_FINAL in the add_custom_command changes the ';'
> seperator into spaces - I think it needs to be escaped somehow - maybe the
> CMake gurus have a suggestion?

I'm not a java programmer and I haven't tested this stuff on Windows. Please
tell which variables have the wrong ; or : or whatever and what it should look
like. I already did some things to get it working on Windows but never tested.

The more details you give the easier it is to fix. If you could print out the
variables I could try to fix it and add what you need.

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: 8B7EB4B8
Red Hat                               asn at redhat.com
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org