[CMake] feature request: MACOSX_BUNDLE for module libs

Jochen Wilhelmy j.wilhelmy at arcor.de
Mon Feb 28 05:17:48 EST 2011

Hi!

after looking into the source of cmake I have seen that
MACOSX_BUNDLEs are only supported for executables and
I have not enough insight yet to port it to module library
targets. Therefore I'd like to request this as a feature.
If you can outline the steps to be done I could try it myself
(e.g. is it sufficient to copy the code starting at
if(this->Target->IsAppBundleOnApple())...
in cmMakefileExecutableTargetGenerator.cxx to
cmMakefileLibraryTargetGenerator.cxx?)

If you need example projects to see how module app bundles look
like please download the after effects sdk at
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/aftereffects/sdk/cs5_eula.html
and build the accompanying xcode project.

-Jochen