[CMake] Strange 2.8.4 memcheck result on CDash

Allen D Byrne byrn at hdfgroup.org
Wed Feb 23 10:40:06 EST 2011

David,

 Results so far:
MemCheck with 2.8.4 - CDash does not display DynamicAnalysis data
MemoryCheck with 2.8.3 displayed same issue

The DynamicAnalysis_xxx.log files have the data.
The DynamicAnalysis_xxx.xml files have the test data, but the <Log> tags data looks encyrpted.

We will rerun with 2.8.2 and rerun 2.8.4 with MemoryCheck.

Also we will cut back to just the base library tests.

I will report back with results,

    Allen