[CMake] Strange 2.8.4 memcheck result on CDash

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Feb 22 13:59:39 EST 2011

It looks to me from:

  git gui blame -- Source/cmCTest.cxx

that this is the behavior that has always been -- ever since the -D
MemCheck -D MemoryCheck stuff has been added to ctest several years
ago.

Are you sure that nothing else changed (besides CMake from 2.8.2 to
2.8.4 in this scenario....)?

Are we sure that executing "ctest -D NightlyMemCheck" with ctest 2.8.2
was doing what you thought it was doing?

Let me know what you find out after your results are in...

Thanks,
David