[CMake] the usage of SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES

shujun gong sjgong.7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:19:58 EST 2011

Hello,everyone!
1.
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(target1 target2 ...
                               PROPERTIES prop1 value1
                               prop2 value2 ...)

What's the meaning of the "target1 target2 ...",?

2.
There was a error in my program when I use CMake:
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for
target:src/CML_Settings.h

3.
the original problem is I want to use /src/CML_Settings.h in the file
include main().
How to write the CMakeList.txt?
Further more, If there is lost of .h and .cpp files, there would be lots of
reference. How to write the CMakeList.txt?

Thanks for your time!
Best,
regards!

--
Gong Shujun
Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Integration Technology