[CMake] OSXX11 CPack Generator - Fails to run by default, requires script made +x

Brandon Aubie brandon at aubie.ca
Tue Feb 22 09:10:43 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm attempting to use the OSXX11 CPack generator to package my GTK app
for Mac distribution.  When I run the generator it produces the .DMG
file with the App bundle inside of it, however, clicking the app
bundle does not launch my app.

Investigating, I found that I could get the app to work if I added the
executable flag (chmod +x) to both

Bundle->Contents->MacOS/MyApp-1.1.0-Darwin
and
Bundle->Content->Resources/RuntimeScript

Is this a bug?  I searched the bug tracker for OSXX11 but nothing came up.

I'm using CMake/CPack 2.8.4 and I'm on OSX 10.6.6

-Brandon