[CMake] Installing cmake-2.8.4-Darwin-universal.dmg

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Feb 21 17:42:42 EST 2011

There was a bug where we were discussing keeping or ditching the version number that gets appended to the CMake.app package. There are good reasons both to keep it and to remove it. You may want to add your thoughts to the bug.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio