[CMake] Code coverage under Windows

felix.morency at gmail.com felix.morency at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:16:33 EST 2011

David,

Thank you for your answer. I don't know much about Visual Studio code
coverage, but it seems to be a new feature of VS 2010. I never tested it.
You can find more information at

However, only 32bits applications seems supported. More informations on how
to configure code coverage can be found at

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd504821.aspx

Regards,
-Félix C. Morency