[CMake] New warnings in CMake 2.8.4-rc2

Johan Björk phb at spotify.com
Sat Feb 5 11:33:16 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

I ran into a very similar issue, It seems that CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE does not
trigger the whatever "mark as used" code in question, so even if it actually
*does* use the variable, you still get a warning.

Example output:
Johan-Bjorks-MacBook-Pro-2:build-morpher phb$ cmake -G Xcode
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=~/DEV/client/cmake/morpher-toolchain.cmake ../
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
CMake Warning: The variable, 'CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE', specified manually, was
not used during the generation.
-- Build files have been written to: /Users/phb/DEV/client/build-morpher

/Johan