[CMake] CMake 2.8.2 with WindRiver diab compiler dcc.exe/dplus.exe on WinXP: CMake Error: Could not COPY_FILE. while detecting compiler ABI

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Sep 21 15:49:17 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 21 September 2010, Molsen, Hannes wrote:
> [SOLVED]
>
> Hi all,
>
> My problem is completely solved and the output is now as follows:
>
> -- The C compiler identification is Diab
> -- The CXX compiler identification is Diab
> -- Check for working C compiler:
> D:/CCView/tools/tornado/host/diab/WIN32/bin/dcc.exe -- Check for working C
> compiler: D:/CCView/tools/tornado/host/diab/WIN32/bin/dcc.exe -- works --
> Detecting C compiler ABI info
> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
> -- Check for working CXX compiler:
> D:/CCView/tools/tornado/host/diab/WIN32/bin/dplus.exe -- Check for working
> CXX compiler: D:/CCView/tools/tornado/host/diab/WIN32/bin/dplus.exe --
> works -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
> -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
> -- Configuring done
> -- Generating done
> -- Build files have been written to:
> D:/CCView/binaries/PPC603diab/rat/Framework
>
> Isn't that beautiful? :-)

Very beautiful :-)

Now that it is working so beautiful, could you post your changes which were
necessary to get that working, or put an entry into the cmake wiki, including
the toolchain file and the support files for the compiler ?

It would be even cooler if we could come up with a proper
Modules/Platform/VxWorks.cmake, which could be committed to cmake.

Thanks
Alex