[CMake] Anybody using IAR compiler here ?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon May 31 16:53:49 EDT 2010

On Monday 31 May 2010, Jesper Eskilson wrote:
> On 05/30/2010 02:13 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > That's also ok.
> > Could you please post the output of the IAR AVR and ARM assemblers when
> > called without any arguments here ?
> > (or put them into http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=10176 )
>
> The first non-empty line is for ARM and Atmel AVR, respectively:
>
>      IAR Assembler V5.41.2.51793/W32 for ARM
>      IAR Assembler V5.50.0.50277/W32 for Atmel AVR

Thanks :-)

While we are at it, do the C and C++ compilers behave the same way, i.e. print
the version information when called without arguments ?
How does that output look like then ?
Does it differ between the AVR and ARM compilers ? They seemed to be quite
different in their command lines etc.

Alex